Friday, December 31, 2010

An Imaginary Tool

When I woke up this morning, I saw that I had typed this on my facebook status update on my phone but did not post it.

"I dreamt all night about my grandmother who passed away one year ago to the hour.. I dreamt that we had this week between Christmas eve to spend with her but then she got sick again. We spent all night trying to get across the world to bring her an 'imaginary tool' that would fix her, but then we realized that doing a dance for her would help about as much so we all sat in a circle and my mom danced for her until sunrise in a yellow print dress and it was beautiful.. Then i got an email that she died again this morning and cried ( I woke to alex texting me that he was going in for surgery).. Also, I had some kind of inception-style dream within a dream that my grandmother sent me a message to my family to tell them not to ignore the conflicts between them, and that allowing a family relationship to deteriorate was disrespectful to her.. Anyway sorry if no one cares about this and it's the longest status update ever, I'm just trying to write it down before I forget and this is the screen my phone was on."

No comments:

Post a Comment